Gain immediate access to:
- 81 Pages of Hand Approved Profiles
- Current Salary Data
- Customized Searches
- Hard to Find Contact Data
12-Month Access: $39.95
- Instant access
- Updated monthly for one year
- Only $3.33 a month
Newly Approved Employers:
Kempinski Luxury Hotel London
LA Fitness North Metro
Nogales High School
Get hired now! Unlock the hidden job market.
Stop waiting for your dream job to appear with the Sport Employer Guide, a one of a kind job search and networking tool.
Can you afford to wait for your ideal job to appear?
And if so, can you compete with the hordes of applicants competing for
that very same position? In a tough job market finding a job is hard
enough, finding a job you want is even harder. That's why we created
the Sport Employer Guide.
What you get in the Sport Employer Guide:
- Instant Download - Your guide to Sport employers across the US and
even International locations. Access your guide instantly on your
computer or print out a copy - anytime, anywhere.
- Easy Navigation - Quickly and easily navigate your guide, includes
options to search by state or by employer.
- Salary Information - Quick links from right inside your guide to
Sport salary information and job searches.
- Employer Profiles - Every listing and profile in the guide is hand
approved to verify accuracy.
This 81 page guide lists
Sport employers by state and provides you all of
the information that you need to connect with employers and find your
next job including:
You'll also get these Free Extras to help you land a job today:
- Quick Links to common job searches
so you don't have to spend time doing this yourself.
- Quick Links to accurate and current salary
information provided by Simplyhired, a leader in the field of
job search and salary data.
9 Key Advantages you'll get with the Sport Employer Guide:
- Employers Are Waiting. Each employer listed in
the guide has opted-in to the directory, have confidence they
want to hear from you.
- Save Time. Save hours, if not days of your valuable
time. Quickly identify and communicate with potential employers in
your city or anywhere in the US.
- Stand Out. Contact employers by phone, fax, email
and regular mail to differentiate yourself from other job seekers
who are just applying online.
- Be Proactive. Take control of your future, stop
waiting for your ideal job to be posted and be proactive!
- Fresh Information. We update the guide daily by
adding employers as they join the community in real time.
- Expand Your Network. Awesome Sport contact and networking tool, even if companies aren't hiring they
may know of people who are.
- "Early Bird" Your Future. Most jobs are never
advertised. They are filled by aggresive job seekers and networking
before they ever become available to the public.
- Stop Blindly Applying For Jobs. Save time, energy
and effort. Get focused and contact companies who want to find you.
- Take Control. You gain immediate access to the
guide, which you can download and use offline right now, no more
waiting for jobs to be posted.
If you're serious about getting a job today, networking with the right
people and getting your resume in front of employers that are looking
for proactive, motivated job seekers then the Sport Employer Guide is for you.
The Sport Employer Guide is a unique and valuable resource that you
will not find anywhere else. Don't waste your time searching for jobs
on your own when you could be devoting your energy and effort to
actually connecting with employers listed in the Sport Employer
To your success,
Jacob Peebles, GetTennisJobs.com
We're so confident you'll find the Sport Employer Guide worth every penny that we back it with our full
100% ironclad money-back guarantee. We want you to be 100%
satisfied. If for any reason you don't find this useful simply
let us know and we will refund your money no questions asked - period.